Info for Philanthropists
A personal message from our founder:
“The power of match funding through the Big Give is simply too good to keep to myself, and I would be delighted to share it with you as we safeguard the future of the charities closest to our hearts.” – Sir Alec Reed CBE
The power of match funding
Match funding can be a powerful way to leverage and increase the impact of your philanthropy. Match funding through the Big Give has multiple, proven benefits:
- Raise even more money with your philanthropy by drawing other funding to the table
- Increases sustainability for the charities you support by growing their capacity in other income streams
- The incentive of match funding increases revenue, response rates and donation sizes from charities supporters
- Thousands of charities registered on the Big Give site so we are sure to find ones of interest to you
- We work with you to ensure you can conduct effective due diligence on the charities
- Join a community of other well known philanthropists who match fund through the Big Give
- Match fund anonymously or gain greater visibility around your philanthropy – we can help you achieve either
Who can match fund?
Typically, our philanthropists who provide match funding are trusts & foundations, corporates, high net-worth individuals or statutory bodies who wish to give more than £50,000 to UK registered charities.
Match funding opportunities
We have several opportunities for you to get involved in match funding, to discuss any of these, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Christmas Challenge – our biggest match funding campaign
- The Summer Give – focussed on reducing child poverty in partnership with The Childhood Trust
- Emergency Appeals – established in collaboration with the Disasters Emergency Committee
- Bespoke Campaigns – interested in running a match funding campaign on the Big Give platform? Just get in touch.