Info for Individuals
Make a bigger difference
To say thank you for your generous donations at Christmas, we find individuals and organisations who are willing to match your money to charity. This means that there is no better time to donate than during the Christmas Challenge when your donation has twice the impact.
How can you take part?
By making a matched donation to one (or more) of the participating charities during the Christmas Challenge; remember, there is only a certain amount of match funding available for each charity so get online as soon as you can to ensure your donation is doubled.
The Christmas Challenge 2018 will run from #GivingTuesday 27th November – Tuesday 4th December.
Why not sign up to our mailing list so we can remind you about getting your donation doubled as the campaign approaches?
- The minimum donation is £5 and you can make multiple matched donations of up to £5,000 per donation while match funds last.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards including American Express.
- Start the donation process when the campaign opens; you will see a clear message to indicate the Challenge has started. If you start the donation process before this and pre-fill the donation form, your donation will not be matched.
- If available, matching funds will be reserved for 10 minutes whilst you donate.
- You might be required to input your 3D secure details so make sure you have these to hand. Your 3D secure checks are controlled by your bank or card issuer so payments may not be processed if you fail to provide the correct details.
- Do not open multiple tabs in a browser to donate as this might lead to technical errors.
- We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as these browsers provide a smoother experience than Internet Explorer.