Christmas Challenge 2016
When does it happen?
The Christmas Challenge, the UK’s biggest online match funding campaign, will take place from 12pm (midday) Tuesday 29th November – 12pm Friday 2nd December 2016.
Am I eligible to apply?
Please note that to be eligible to apply for the Christmas Challenge 2016, your charity must:
- Be registered in the UK or have exempt status from HMRC (more information)
- Be registered on theBigGive.org.uk (sign up for free). If your charity is already registered, please ensure that your contact details are up to date so you receive our email communications about the campaign
- Have at least one year of filed accounts and an annual income of £25,000 or more (as per last filed accounts)
Whilst the Christmas Challenge is open to all charities who meet the eligibility criteria above, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from charities whose projects are:
- Supporting older people in UK to participate fully in their community.
- Improving the welfare of people in Wales.
- Working in UK communities to improve local ecology and habitats, encourage bio-diversity and benefit the wider environment.
- Early interventions to protect vulnerable women and girls in UK.
How do I apply?
*Applications for the Christmas Challenge 2016 are now closed.*
Infographic courtesy of Ocean Finance.