Your success is our success
The Big Give supports charities by showcasing your work to supporters and philanthropists, allowing you to take online donations, increasing your online visibility, and offering you opportunities to take part in match funding campaigns. Since 2007, we’re proud to have helped UK-registered charities to raise £82 million.
Login to your charity account or sign up your charity
How can we help you?
Signing up to the Big Give gains you access to our full range of tools and services. We will keep in touch with you so you don’t miss any opportunities. Here is what we have to offer:
- Match Funding – You will become eligible to apply to our match funding campaigns including the UK’s largest online match funding campaign, the Christmas Challenge.
- Online Fundraising – You will have access to our award-winning online platform to showcase and fundraise for your projects all year round.
- Trustee Finder – We believe that your people are your greatest asset. We can help you to recruit new trustees for your board via our trustee finder service. Simply log in to your Big Give charity account and go to the trustees tab to post an advert. The role will be advertised on the Big Give and reed.co.uk, the UK’s number 1 job site, for six weeks to give you access to millions of potential trustees.
- Big Advice Column – We connect you to top industry experts who can offer advice on some of your most challenging issues. Take a look at previous advice or drop us a line to put forward a new question by emailing email@example.com
- Charity Search Tool – we showcase your organisation and projects to hundreds of supporters every day and offer an advanced search function to help more people discover your work.
- Philanthropy in Schools – we support the next generation of philanthropists via our schools programme. Students will be able to search for and donate to your charity using the Big Give Charity Search Tool.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. Our award-winning platform is free to use and we keep our fees low to minimise costs for you.